The following is a list of summer camps for kids:
- Camp Have Some Fun* - A half day camp for River Vale and Hillsdale children entering grades 1-7 in September 2016.*NEW FOR 2016, Martial Arts and Dance add-on options available during the hours of our three and five day programs!
- Kindergarten Kamp - A camp for River Vale and Hillsdale children eligible to enter public or parochial Kindergarten in September 2016. Kindergarten Kamp is currently at full capacity for Summer 2016.
- Safety Town - A camp only offered to only River Vale children entering public or parochial kindergarten in September 2016 and must be 5 years old by October 1, 2016.
- U.S. Sports Institute Classes & Camps Summer/Fall 2016 - Summer classes and camps for various ages are being offered at the Upper Grove Field and Mark Lane Complex. Registration is through the U.S. Sports Institute website only.
- Camp Discovery/Camp Pascack/Camp Adventure/Field Trip Camp - Full day camps for River Vale and Hillsdale children run by the Borough of Hillsdale. Registration is through the Borough of Hillsdale only starting April 15. Please click here for details and to register.
- Team Makers One Week Camp - for ages 4-11 at the River Vale Community Center. August 22-26 from 9am-1pm.
- One Week Tennis Camp - August 8-12 for ages 6-13 from 9am - 12pm at the tennis courts adjacent to River Vale Town Hall
- Junior Golf Camp - a weekly camp for ages 7-16 held at the River Vale Country Club from either 9am-11am or 4pm-6pm. Registration forms and details are available on the RVCC website at the link above.
Camp registration begins April 1, 2016, online only through River Vale's Community Pass system, unless otherwise noted above.