Municipal Court sessions will now be conducted virtually/remotely to minimize exposure to COVID-19. Accordingly, all complainants, defendants, attorneys, victims are to contact the municipal court via email at Katherine.Viger@NJCOURTS.gov to provide your full name, e-mail address, and cell phone number within seven days of your court notice.
- Plea by Mail: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10715_plea_mail.pdf?c=uQC
- Your Day in Court: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10959_yourdayincourt_8x11.pdf?c=vbt
- Municipal Court Opening Statement (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zJg-XLde0).
- Do I qualify for a Public Defender: https://njcourts.gov/courts/assets/municipal/indigencyguidelines.pdf?c=KRC
- Where may I pay my fine? www.NJMCdirect.com
- Municipal Court Appeal Forms: https://www.njcourts.gov/forms/10559_muni_appeal_kit.pdf?c=QQ0
- Court Fines: https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/assets/violations/part1bc.pdf?c=paB
- NJ Motor Vehicle Commission Point Schedule: http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/Violations/penalties_pointSchedule.htm
- Records Request Application Form Online at https://www.njcourts.gov/selfhelp/index.html
Individuals scheduled to appear before the municipal court can have their matter reviewed by submitting a plea by mail form.
NJMCdirect.com has been enhanced to include access to the new Online Municipal Case Resolution System.
To dispute a case, new users will be required to create a User ID and password in order to register and log into the Online Municipal Case Resolution system.