Permits & Licenses

The following is a listing of commonly used permits and licenses:
  1. Marriage
  2. dog & cat
  3. OTHER

Marriage Licenses

Marriage licenses are issued at Town Hall. The bride or groom to be must apply in the town in which she or he lives. The fee is $28.


The application  can only be signed at town hall in the presence of the Registrar. An appointment to do so must be made in advance.


  • A witness 18 or over must accompany the couple when applying
  • Birth certificates and proof of residency
  • Proof of divorce papers if applicable

Request a Copy
To Request a Certified Copy of a Marriage License or Civil Union, fill out the form and bring it to the Registrar's Office.