Permits & Licenses
Marriage licenses are issued at Town Hall. The bride or groom to be must apply in the town in which she or he lives. The fee is $28.
The application can only be signed at town hall in the presence of the Registrar. An appointment to do so must be made in advance.
Request a Copy
To Request a Certified Copy of a Marriage License or Civil Union, fill out the form and bring it to the Registrar's Office.
- Block Party Permit Application
- GARAGE SALE PERMIT
- Landlord Registration Statement (Required for All Rentals) (PDF)
- Raffle Application (PDF)
- REG 27 - Request for Certified Copy - River Vale
- Road Opening Permit (PDF)
- Township Records Under the New Jersey Open Public Records Act (N.J.S.A. 47:1A-1 et seq.) (PDF)
- Vacant Property Registration Form
- No Knock List Registration Form (PDF)